Jayshaw91

SP1 CU2 installed at PS when SP1 hasn't been fully deployed

Primary Site is on SP1, numerous Secondary Sites still on RTM, some SS's are on SP1.

I just noticed the PS has SP1 CU2 installed. None of the SP1 SS's are on CU2 - only the PS.

Is this a big deal? I know that you're not supposed to roll out CU2 to your servers until SP1 is installed on all Site Servers, so this worries me a bit.

Peter, thanks for the input. I understand you should keep sites on the same level. I am at a client site and working through quite a few SCCM issues. This is one I just uncovered today.

So, does this really pose any sort of environmental issue? We've got numerous issues and I am wondering if this may be the cause of some of them. For starters, a large number of clients are reporting as 'Inactive' and troubleshooting MPs hasn't turned up any issues that I've seen.

FYI, I'm planning a total rearchitecture of their SCCM environment, including deploying adding a CAS to the hierarchy as we do have a requirement for two Primary Sites (geographic/political concerns).