h4x0r

Device collection based off of UDA being set?

Hello everyone,

I've been digging through posts both here and over at the technet site...what I'm trying to come up with is a collection for devices which have a primary user set for them. I've tried a number of different queries from various posts, but each time they don't return any results. I'll openly admit that I'm pretty worthless when it comes to query building, but I can at least say that the queries I was trying out did not have any errors in them.

The other thing that I'm seeing is that in some circumstances, Service Manager was installed in the environment as well. We presently don't have that setup here...is that a requirement for some of these queries? I'm hoping not...

I honestly hope that there's someone out there who actually has something like this in place that can help me get it sqared away. Thanks!

Anyone?? I am wanting the same thing. we are on R2.

we are going to be creating custom collections for software deployments and need to come up with a collection for VM's that have Device affinity set on them (for persistent pools) and one for Vm's without UDA set (for floating pools).

any help would be much appreciated.

thanks