abremel

"IT Organization" Text SCCM 2012 SP1

Maybe I'm missing something simple here... but I've done a fair bit of searching and not come up with much. How do i go about changing the "IT Organization" Text that shows up in the task sequence progress box.

I've set my organization name in the only set of client settings I have applied to the collection I'm working with... but the text remains the same... any ideas?

change it in the Default Client settings, then update your boot image(s) to your distribution points.

That did it! Thanks! I have to say I'm mildly curious why the default client settings made a difference... since they're not deployed to anything at the moment and i have custom client settings deployed with priority over default... but it works!

That did it! Thanks! I have to say I'm mildly curious why the default client settings made a difference... since they're not deployed to anything at the moment and i have custom client settings deployed with priority over default... but it works!

great, it works because the default client settings apply to everything in the hierarchy