Hello everyone. I have a task sequence that's been working fine. We recently did some domain members group modification/clean up while ago and since then, my task sequence is out of whack.

I have doubled checked Distribution Point's network access account is a member of Domain Admin and I am checking to see if I can logon to SCCM window server by the account specified in Network Access Account and able to access admin shares and networks shares.

Long story short, it appears everything gets configured right after

Apply OS

Apply Windows Settings

Apply Network Settings

Apply Device Drivers ( I hit F8 during this process to ensure the network is accessible)

And Setup Windows and Configuration - I think this is where the problem is occurring. It stalls for a while and goes.

It doesn't join the domain. It does not finish running rest of the jobs in the TS.

I've attached smsts.log

I've seen similar posts but none of them worked for me.

Any help would be appreciated.

smsts.log

How are you applying drivers.... are you using a WMI query on your attached HP 6000 driver package and then also have a standard apply drivers task that will choose the best matched drivers also??

Have you tried imaging a VM just to rule out a driver issue?

If it was an issue with your NAA would the apply OS and drivers portion run? I would think not.

Also your domain join account does not have to be the NAA it can be any user that has domain admin rights...maybe create a new user who's task is to join machines to the domain during OSD and plug in these credentials to see if it makes a difference.

• Like 1