anyweb

Mobile Device Management with Configuration Manager 2012 R2 - Part 1. Integrating Microsoft Intune

I've been following your guides for a really long time now! Great work!

thanks !

can you access that address via a web browser ? is the internet connection proxied ?

hello

we have the same problem since last week with the dmp_uploader:

we cant deploy any app with sccm / intune. error-messages:

ERROR: StartUpload exception: [An error occurred while receiving the HTTP response to https://msub03.manage.microsoft.com/SCCMConnectorService/SccmConnectorService.svc. This could be due to the service endpoint binding not using the HTTP protocol. This could also be due to an HTTP request context being aborted by the server (possibly due to the service shutting down). See server logs for more details.]

ERROR: Received unhandled exception, printing info and throwing it again.

ERROR: System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'Microsoft.ConfigurationManager.DmpConnector.Connector.SCCMConnectorCacheServiceClient' to type 'System.ServiceModel.IClientChannel'.~~ at Microsoft.ConfigurationManager.DmpConnector.DataUpload.DataUploader.Upload()

Failed to call Upload. error = No such interface supported

the website when opening the website, i get the same meta-data-message like nurk.

who knows about this problem? a general intune-problem?

Hello,

First off, thank you; awesome guides.

I followed the guide all the way and got stuck on device enrollment ...

post-27044-0-36136800-1418994371_thumb.png

I googled the error and there is not a whole lot of information out there. This Technet article referenced this. I checked and it appears right ...

post-27044-0-61455100-1418994372_thumb.png

I have registered my domain and verified the UPN is accurate on my test user ...

post-27044-0-86747400-1418994368_thumb.png

post-27044-0-99037100-1418994373_thumb.png

I am unable to login with: user@yourpublicdomain.com

The original error occurred when logged in with: user@yourpublicdomain.onmicrosoft.com

And here is the log file..

CompanyPortal-Log.log

P.S. It was a little confusing that you were logging in with @windowsintunenoob.com as it was the first time in the guide that it was referenced. Up until that point everything was @windows-noob.com.

I had the same problem recently in another lab I was doing, see below

for those that have the same problem as me, try signing in (to your company portal on iOS) with your normal account (omit the onmicrosoft.com),both accounts log on just fine to the company portal on my phone.... hence the confusion.
I was trying to enroll using:-

niall@windowsintunenoob.onmicrosoft.com
which failed with the no MDM authority defined message....
whereas

worked.

as regards your comment about me switching domain name during the guide yes I agree it might be confusing, i'll consider fixing it with new screenshots...

• Like 1

as an update, I've edited the original post to show screenshots from the updated Intune portal, including changing the name within the guide to point to windowsintunenoob.com instead of windowsnoob,