anyweb

Unified Device Management with Configuration Manager 2012 R2 - Part 2. Adding Support for iOS devices

"MDMServer2012R2.konfig.local" <----- that might be your problem !

I had to rebuild my lab and use a 'real' FQDN to get things flowing

so for example, my working Windows Intune+ConfigMgr lab has CM12 server has an FQDN of CM12.windowsintunenoob.com, the non-working Windows Intune+configmgr lab was sccm.server2008r2.lab.local

I think .local FQDN's will cause problems with iOS, I had no success with iOS and .local in my first lab.

Hmmmm,

Thanks for your reply and support.

Thats odd then ... because in my 1st LAB env. I set up the ADDS with the public domain name with SPAM&#33; suffix.

(NAMalikSPAM&#33;)

Then ADDS FQDN was ending up "MDMServer2012R2.NAMalikSPAM&#33;"

.... and I had the same error message for iOS.

Should I sign up for the another intune 30 days trial and build from scratch now and have a test ?

I can start de-syncronization for the current IntuneSubscription.

OR try to rename the ADDS name ?

all i can recommend is you try another domain name, i'm not 100% sure it's the issue but i wanted to mention it at least, the log files don't really tell me enough to determine the source of the failure

Ok, greate.

I will do that , now I am going to unauthorize the domain + desync the ADDS replication with Intune.

Of course will sign up for the new Intune Subscription.

----- CM12.windowsintunenoob.com ----- in your example , windowsintunenoob.com MUST NOT be publicly available domain ?

Can I use example.com with ADDS and add UPN Suffix with my public SPAM&#33; domain?

Edited by Malik4u

Thanks Niall, it fixed now. Your suggestion worked like a charm. Now I am able to enroll iPad successfully.
However, it has been almost 10 hours and I cant see iPad listed under all Mobile Devices yet.

Android device that was enrolled after the iPad is showing up in the CM's All Mobile Devices Console. I updated the Membership several time + Refresh, iPad is not showing up.

post-4293-0-23824600-1387351570_thumb.jpeg

great news ! patience is important it will show up within 24 hours (it should at least)

can you update the technet thread also with the solution and link back to here so others will learn.