anyweb

Unified Device Management with Configuration Manager 2012 R2 - Part 2. Adding Support for iOS devices

Hi,

It has been 30 hours almost, iPad not appeared in the CM Mobile Devices node.

30 minutes before I added WindowsPhone, its just appeared flawlessly. (same with Android)

Any suggestions for iOS.

try restarting the SMS_Executive service, does it work then ?

Thanks Niall, I did try it but did not work.

I was able to fix it by doing the following
- From user account properties in AD , Selecting the UPN from drop down which is used in Windows Intune.
- Removing user from Windows Intune group from Windows Intune Portal.

Thanks again for creating such amazing easy to follow guides !!!

• Like 1

Hi,

I'm having the same issue - everything appears to be working however iOS devices are never listed in the Mobile devices collection. I did set SCCM up using a .local domain however have used a valid UPN for intune users. As mentioned users can validate and access apps but devices aren't enrolled.

Can you recall what the issue was in Malik4U's case? Or advise of any log files I can check to get this running. I really don't want to rebuild everything but its starting to look like that's the only option left ....

Oh and thanks for all the effort in developing these guides - I would have given up on several occasions if not for the detailed information available here.

Cheers