anyweb

Unified Device Management with Configuration Manager 2012 R2 - Part 2. Adding Support for iOS devices

ok is the device managed by any other mobile device management solution (airwatch for example), if so then those MDM certificates need to be uninstalled first before trying the above, also have you tried using any other user ?? have you verified the user you are testing with is in the Windows Intune Users collection ?

ok is the device managed by any other mobile device management solution (airwatch for example), if so then those MDM certificates need to be uninstalled first before trying the above, also have you tried using any other user ?? have you verified the user you are testing with is in the Windows Intune Users collection ?

Thanks for reply.

1. This device has NOT been managed by other MDM Solutions, in fact it was brand new device never used before.

2. user@yourpublicdomain.com is in Windows intune User Collection (limiting to all users collection, for testing purposes).

3. Does the log file (available at: https://bth.itslearning.com/data/640/11518/CompanyPortal-Log.log ) shows something suspecios?

.... You mentioned about the certificate, I have requested the APN certificaes + PEM file more then once but sure that have used the correct APN to correct PEM file ,.... does this make any diffirence?

OR Should I try to revoke the unused certificates?

you didn't say if you tried any other user yet, if not please do try, as regards your logs i've had a look and it's hard to tell when the failure occured so can you please go through the login process again and when you see the failure take note of the exact time, then attach the new logs here stating WHEN the failure occured ok ?

Hi,
I have tested with 2nd user as well, same results.
⦁ Login with the first user -> Failed
⦁ Clean Safari History + Cache -> 2ndUser -> Login Attempt ->Fail
⦁ Restore the iPad to factory ->Test -> Fail
2nd iPad (untouched, brand new)
⦁ Login with the first user -> Failed
⦁ Clean Safari History + Cache -> 2ndUser -> Login Attempt ->Fail
⦁ Restore the iPad to factory ->Test -> Fail

---- Log Files are attached also for both uses , both devices including error appear time ---

Besides iOS device enrolment, I noticed that when I select AppStore app, nothing appear,
But when Android is selected, Google Play appears as usual.
I have turned off Windows firewall (for testing only) + I am NOT using any proxy .

post-4293-0-87993600-1387193530_thumb.png

post-4293-0-95235600-1387193538_thumb.png

1st-Device-Logs.zip

2nd-Device-Logs.zip

let's stick to one problem at a time please - ok i asked you to state WHEN the problem occurred so I can reference it in your logs, can you tell me when that was ? (i.e. you signed in and then it failed at WHAT time) ?

let's stick to one problem at a time please - ok i asked you to state WHEN the problem occurred so I can reference it in your logs, can you tell me when that was ? (i.e. you signed in and then it failed at WHAT time) ?

Hi Niall,

Its in the Log File Name as:

1stUser2ndLoginAttempt_11.07_CompanyPortal-Log

2ndUser_1stLoginAttempt_11.09_CompanyPortal-Log

2ndUser_2ndLoginAttempt_11.11_CompanyPortal-Log

2nd-Dev-1stUserLogin_11.19-CompanyPortal-Log

2nd-Dev-2ndUser_1stLogin_11.22_CompanyPortal-Log

2nd-Dev-2ndUser_2ndLogin_11.24_CompanyPortal-Log

Please let me know if are able to download the log files (1st-Device-Logs.zip) and (2nd-Device-Logs.zip)

"MDMServer2012R2.konfig.local" <----- that might be your problem !

I had to rebuild my lab and use a 'real' FQDN to get things flowing

so for example, my working Windows Intune+ConfigMgr lab has CM12 server has an FQDN of CM12.windowsintunenoob.com, the non-working Windows Intune+configmgr lab was sccm.server2008r2.lab.local

I think .local FQDN's will cause problems with iOS, I had no success with iOS and .local in my first lab.