immu_jee

Unable to complete task sequence

Dear Guys,

I spent hours and hours to just to get complete the task of deploying server 2008 R2 (I even tried win 7) but every time it throws errors and could not complete. I'm using domain but unable to join the domain in process of installation. I'm attaching smsts.log file. Kindly help me. Let me explain my setup. I have one server 2012 R2 with SQL 2012 & AD installed. One system installed server 2012 R2 with SCCM 2012 R2 & one server 2012 R2 with WDM for windows deployment. First it complete build & capture task but then I want to deploy the golden image I get error after completing sccm client on the system. BTW this all setup is through vmware workstation.

Kindly help.

smsts.log

Hello,

Several errors in your log file -->

- Error getting system isolation info. Code 8027000C

- And agree with Peter33 about Bitlocker : <![LOG[Failed to run the action: Enable BitLocker. Invalid namespace (Error: 8004100E; Source: WMI)