realarmin

Problems with OSD SCCM 2012 SP1

Hi all,

I've a strange problem with my osd task sequence.

I created a new Windows 7 x64 SP1 image via build and capture ts and imported it via "Add Oprating System Image". In the properties I can see that it consists of two image 1-1 and 2-2.

I configured my osd udi task sequence at "Apply operating system image" that it uses the 2-2 image.

Nevertheless the task sequence stops at the apply operating system image step with following errors:

The task sequence execution engine failed executing the action (Apply Operating System Image) in the group (Install) with the error code 2147943568
Action output: ... installimage.cpp,1721)
installer.install(), HRESULT=80070490 (e:\nts_sccm_release\sms\client\osdeployment\applyos\installimage.cpp,1787)
Closing image file D:\_SMSTaskSequence\Packages\CH1000F4\Win7_ENT_SP1_64bit_2013_December.wim
Entering ReleaseSource() for D:\_SMSTaskSequence\Packages\CH1000F4
reference count 1 for the source D:\_SMSTaskSequence\Packages\CH1000F4 before releasing
Released the resolved source D:\_SMSTaskSequence\Packages\CH1000F4
InstallImage( g_InstallPackageID, g_ImageIndex,targetVolume, ImageType_OS, g_ConfigPackageID, g_ConfigFileName, bOEMMedia, g_RunFromNet ), HRESULT=80070490 (e:\nts_sccm_release\sms\client\osdeployment\applyos\applyos.cpp,509)
Unable to find a Windows system root at D:\.
lement not found. (Error: 80070490; Source: Windows)
Failed to find the system root for the applied OS.
lement not found. (Error: 80070490; Source: Windows)
Installation of image 1 in package CH1000F4 failed to complete..
lement not found. (Error: 80070490; Source: Windows). The operating system reported error 2147943568: Element not found.

Any help would be appreciated.