tylertester

Issue with running a batch file

Question

So reading through some other questions, it looks like if you just put the location of the batch file in the command line it should work. I keep getting an error that it cannot locate it. I think I may be putting it in the wrong place or its not copying over somehow. How do I know what drive to specify that the script is on to run? I have it in my State Restore in my TS and have it as N:\Build\Custom\Updates.bat in the command line.

My question is, is how do I know its the N drive its on?? On my server, the batch is located in N:\Build\Custom\, but when I run the OS install on a virtual machine it fails out because it cannot find the folder. Does my "Custom" folder with my scripts in it transfer over somewhere on the OS it just installed on my virtual box and should I be pointing it there??

Thanks in advance.

2 answers to this question