bonedog73

build and capture - software updates time out

Hello,

Wondering if someone could help me out.

I'm trying to do a build and capture including Software Updates.

I can do a build and capture (without) Software Updates and everything works fine.

But when I include Software Updates, the task bar will just sit there for like 30 minutes then finally fail. Times out I guess. It never does any updates.

I am able to image a computer with software updates but I'd like to include updates in the image to save time. And the schedule updates on the system image only installs a few updates then I end up with 100 updates still to do after imaging. I can't do this when I have 30 machines to image.

I have included the SMSMP=FQDN in the config and put my B&C collection in my Software Updates Group.

Any ideas?

I have the same issue with my SCCM 2012 SP1 CU3 environment....... <_<

Any update already on this or maybe we can shore some information about this issue....log files etc?

I invetigate my WindowsUpdate.log file and it seems that sugin the Sofwtare UPdates pahse files are going to be obtained from Microsoft and not from my DP ...very strange...