Fray

Deploy application. Exe Please turn when the user session

Hello everyone.

Friends took days with this problem.

I have an application exe,. Well it runs as an application if I schedule a specific time. Now I want this application to run when the user logs in to your computer.

:(

The application launches the installation of lync 2013, but before validations and warnings are custom made​​, which I can not ignore and I need the user to see why I can not create a package. How do I get this application to run when the user logs on.

I have tried to do it with task sequence but does not run, when the user logs nothing happens, does not run.

Can anyone give me ideas on how to run a. Exe Please turn when the user session?

Edited by Fray

Is ms lync 2013 standalone installation, you realize the whole process, but does not run nothing happens when the user logs on, if remote software center all goes well, or if I schedule a specific time, but not when the user session

What is the reason you would want to run the installation only when the user logs on?
Does it do any user specific tasks during installation?

With an MSI installation you can use 'advertised shortcuts'. When the user starts the program, the MSI starts a 'heal' operation, installing the user specific parts.

Perhaps this can be a solution for you.