bennettjd

Wake On Lan - Update Windows

Can someone help help me get pointed in the right direction. I have SCCM 2012 R2 and would like to set up wake on lan. I am having problems finding information about this. I keep finding the 2007 information. Some of my machines have AMT and that is the other part of it. I have not been able to get that fully set up. I get the AMT status to say Detected and Not Supported. ( I would like to know why it is not supported.) I have versions of 8.1.31 that are detected and have version 8.1.20 and 8.1.40 that are not supported.

My network setup has multiple subnets. I am trying to get a DP in each of the wired subnets. I am not sure if there is an role that needs to be added to the DP machines or if it just gets installed on the primary.

I would like to wake the machines up and either re-image them or have windows updates applied and then shutdown.