jaskelly3578

2012 R2 not completing the Task Sequence

Hi Rocket Man,

I have sorted the issue.

The client upgrade that came with the one of the hotfix's was not being installed during the OSD. The was the smallest of errors in the PATCH=.................. command that i was using. Now this has been sorted the task sequence components have been upgraded and the error has disappeared.

Thanks for you help.

I'm having the same exact issue. in my MDT TS. The drivers apply just fine. Immediately after the Setup and Configure Windows Action starts. The machine quickly reboots and comes back into the TS to install the config mgr client. Once the client install completes the machine goes to the logon screen and will not complete the TS. This only started after I upgraded to R2. My TS hasn't changed. Any takers? :(

Have you made sure that you are installing the correct client hotfix? Make sure you are using the right type ie x86 or x64 in the PATCH command of the Setup and Configure Windows step. This will require changing the TS. See my TS for example. This is installing the x86 patch to a x86 deployment.

post-23444-0-67795400-1391641211_thumb.png

• Like 1