hoodwink55

SCCM 2012 R2 Deployment Issues

I am in need of everyone's help!

Setup:

DC = 2008r2

SQL = 2008r2 - SQL 2012

SCCM = 2008r2 - SCCM 2012r2 - WSUS SP2

When I deploy software updates out to a set group, the clients Software Center does not show any available updates. I know that it can see the SCCM server because it pulled the client from it and also the SCUP/WSUS cert that was deploy to that computer group. The config server says that the deployment was successful, but nothing showed up on the client (client VM has no updates installed).

What could be the issue?

Thanks!

P.S. I also just realized that I made a noob mistake while cloning the SQL & SCCM servers, I forgot to run sysprep and they both share the same SID/GUID, but different IP's & computer names. Could that be the problem?

Oh...And I think that I might have gone through the WSUS config after the install...although config manager pulls everything down.

I'm thinking that I might need to start from scratch :-(

Update...

I disabled the GP targeting the config server and BAM...updates-a-poring.

Now my next issue is with third party updates from SCUP 2011. They are publishing to and discovering correctly in SCCM, and the deployment process says that it is successful, refresh the client retrieval, and still nothing appearing in the Software Center.