JamesHeideman

SCCM Reports Gone

Question

First off please let me know if I need to put this some where else if this is not the right spot.

We have been running SCCM 2012 R2 for a while now, and we had reporting working from the beginning of spinning this solution up. A few days ago we started working on implementing SCVMM and SCOM; this is where our problems started.

A quick run down of our setup. We have a SQL cluster running all our Databases, and a separate server running our reporting services. During the install of SCOM we loaded the reporting features on the same reporting server that we have been using for SCCM for years now. After which I noticed all our SCCM reports were gone. I have gone back through trying to reinstall the reporting service role to this server to see if that would get us our reports back, but after the install the site status for the reporting services in SCCM show an error.

Every hour we have a message stating that "The report server service is not running on Reporting Service Point Server "servername"; start the service to enable reporting". This service is running, and we are able to run reports just fine through SCOM, but not through SCCM. I noticed the normal folder on the Reporting server that had the SCCM reports in it is now also gone. I'm wondering if this is now a permission issue or if I'm just over looking something.

Any help would be appreciated.

1 answer to this question