zahir

Specify a valid UNC path and a compressed (.zip) file with read permission for importing

Question

Hello Niall,

First of all i want to say SORRY, that sent mail to your personal id.

very recently we have started using SCCM2012 for testing our product for deployment.

which contains MSI or MSP packages bundle as single file ( .zip).

In Software library -> Packages -> try to import Package, it is throwing error " Specify a valid UNC path and a compressed (.zip) file with read permission for importing"

I dont the reason why it is throwing error ? because one of my peer has done the AD & SCCM 2012 installation.

i don't during installation whether he has given the permission or not?

More over AD setup , All SCCM2012 packages & Sql server everything has installed in the same system.

Please refer the below JPG.

I want to know whether he has left any packages or setup ( permission issue ) in AD & SCCM Admin.

Because it is throwing permission error.

Where to give full permission for administrator in AD or SCCM2012 , could you please explain lay man way.

Could you please help me.

post-16314-0-07504700-1338898887_thumb.jpg

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet