lweems

SCCM2012 not generating all the Information in reports

Question

When I run a report for Management 3 - Updates in a deployment, SCCM will generate all the data except in a few areas. On the main report I get #Error in Collection Name, then if I click on a particular update I get #Error for all 3 states. If I go further and click on one of the states, I get #Error in all the Error Descriptions.

I'm trying to get a good weekly report to send to my boss that shows what updates were pushed in a package, and what clients have and haven't installed each update.

Thanks,

Leigh

1 answer to this question

I'm sure this is related to my above problem, but when I click to create a custom report I get the following errro:

The requested object information could not be retrieved. Refresh the Configuration Manager console to verify that another administrator has not moved or deleted the object, or that the role-based administration security scopes or security roles for the object or current user have not changed