tscott84

Client reports not reaching MP

Question

Hi All,

I've recently setup SCCM 2007 onto a test Windows 2008 server and have experienced (alot) of issues, thankfully this site has been alot of help :D

Now for the fun part that's been driving me nuts for the past two days, SCCM clients are installed onto a select set of computers and show as installed in the SCCM collection but when I execute any report based on software installed, the report shows data from four PCs rather than the 25+ in the collection. I've tried to track down where the failure occurs but no luck;

InventoryAgent.log on the client machines show the report has been successfully sent

Inventory: Successfully sent report. Destination:mp:MP_RelayEndpoint, ID: {A971107F-05E7-4441-8383-68BB2CBA9B44}, Timeout: 10080 minutes MsgMode: Signed, Not Encrypted

CcmExec.log does not appear to have any HTTP errors

Raising event:

instance of CCM_CcmHttp_Status
{
ClientID = "GUID:8394B259-0531-4728-92B3-783E5CD9DB92";
DateTime = "20090609230053.452000+000";
HostName = "SCCMSERVER.DOMAIN.INTERNAL";
HRESULT = "0x00000000";
ProcessID = 4056;
StatusCode = 0;
ThreadID = 7512;
};

But nothing related appears in the MP_Hinv.log on the server, no errors appear in ConfigMgr status, I'm at a loss as to where the reports being lost.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I was hoping (required) to get some reports sent off regarding the network by the end of the week :(

P.S. didn't paste entire logs because they're full of me banging my head against the keyboard trying to work this out :P

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet