1FstYota

ADR failed to download Error=403

Hello, this recently started happen since the 11th a few days after CU1 update I believe. The ADR when downloading definition updates fails with Failed to download the update form internet. Error=403. The wsussync log shows it syncs fine. Just when the ADR runs and gets that error. Using MS message analyzer it shows that there is a 403 error while connecting to "wsus.ds.download.windowsupdate.com".

SCCM was set with proxy configuration, then I turned it off verified it had straight out connectivity and it worked one time and after that it started to do the same, now it does this with or without proxy.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Yea, done many reboots saw that patch installed it and it didn't work. So I might be a bit confused or it might be the new CU1 update for 2012 R2 but I was always able to use my AD account to run the console and create the ADR and run it with no issues, so I deciced to run it as my SCCMuser just now and it worked. Under accounts I see the sccmuser has various functions tied to it and my normal AD account says not configured.