Jump to content


Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation since 04/29/2023 in all areas

  1. I fixed the issue. I'll leave my solution here for anyone that might have the same issue in the future. I ended up running my Windows 11 build and capture task sequence over again but this time I added a step after the Setup Windows and Configuration Manager to set the power plan to High performance in my base image. Then I used the new base image with the High Performance power plan in an OSD task sequence. The PC stayed awake through the whole TS so I just added a step at the very end of the TS to set the power plan back to balanced. I use SCCM to control the Power settings of all devices so I am not sure if it was necessary to manually set the PC back to balanced, but at any rate my issue is solved. Thanks
    1 point
  • Create New...