jmhill

SCCM 2016 install Prerequisite Failure

Hi,

I am installing SCCM 2016 as a standalone server (Windows Server 2016), with the SQL database hosted on a different server (Windows Server 2012R2, SQL 2016). I know this is not the recommended setup, but currently it is our only option. The SQL server also hosts various things as SharePoint/Project, Jira/Fisheye, EventSentry, App-V 5 etc.

I've gotten past all the other prerequisites except "SQL Server Tcp Port - Configuration Manager primary site and central administration site require SQL Server Tcp is enabled and set to Static port."

In setup I set the "Service Broker Port" to 4022, On the SQL Server, in "Sql Server Configuration Manager" -> "Protocols for MSSQLSERVER" -> "TCP/IP" -> "TCP/IP Properties" -> "IP Addresses" I have it set to this:

It is not set to dynamic, so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I've been stuck on this for way to long, if anyone could help I would really appreciate it. If I've left anything out let me know, or if you need more details.

Thanks!