impy

CAL Licenses

Hi all

Quick question regarding CAL licenses for Small Business Server 2008. I friend of mine is upgrading their IT in the office and are looking at a dedicated Server as they are currently running a peer to peer network. They have asked me what product to go for however i work for a large company and we use Enterprise products so i'm not too sure with the nitty gritty of small business licenses. They are keen on MS Small Business Server 2008 however they are trying to work out how to go about getting more CAL licenses. They are looking to buy the premium edition with a 5 CAL pack (has SQL incorporated which is a must) but want to purchase more (20 overall). Can this be done straight through MS after they have purchased the initial OS an 5 CAL pack??

My apologies if this post is a bit all over the place, i would just be grateful for some advice.

TIA

Impy