wudevr

Child Site not Syncing with Upstream Software Update Point

I have an SCCM 2007 R3 hierarchy with a Central site and multiple child sites. Recently 1 of the child sites began failing to sync with the upstream server. All other child sites are syncing fine. I'm seeing the following errors in the wsyncmgr.log on the problem site.

Sync failed: WSUS server not configured. Source: CWSyncMgr::DoSync

STATMSG: ID=6703 SEV=E LEV=M SOURCE="SMS Server" COMP="SMS_WSUS_SYNC_MANAGER" SYS=<servername> SITE=<Site> PID=2328 TID=4092 GMTDATE=Wed Mar 20 15:21:18.560 2013 ISTR0="CWSyncMgr::DoSync" ISTR1="WSUS server not configured" ISTR2="" ISTR3="" ISTR4="" ISTR5="" ISTR6="" ISTR7="" ISTR8="" ISTR9="" NUMATTRS=0

So far I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling the SUP role and dropping a .SHA file on the parent site to force replication. The issue still persists. Any ideas on what else I should try?

Thanks!