rvent04

Failed to Add Update Source for WUAgent Error = 0x87d00692 - HELP!!

I am having trouble with my clients recieving updates. I notice alot of my clients where my primary site is are recieving updates but all of my clients in my secondary sites are not. Below is output from the WUAHandler.log on a client system.

Group policy settings were overwritten by a higher authority (Domain Controller) to: Server HTTPS://SERVER.COMPANY.COM:443 and Policy ENABLED WUAHandler 4/12/2013 8:21:28 AM 4220 (0x107C)
Failed to Add Update Source for WUAgent of type (2) and id ({AA27FC20-A281-46CC-B04F-D0940B5E072F}). Error = 0x87d00692. WUAHandler 4/12/2013 8:21:28 AM 4220 (0x107C)

The server stated above is correct and we have no GPOs applied to our enviornment for an update server.

I did just update to SCCM 2012 SP1 and have applied all the hotfixes for WSUS. I am at a roadblock. Perhaps WSUS and SUP reinstall? Any help would be appreciated I am out of ideas. I did a site reset but that didnt help.

My enviornment:

1 primary server - roles- sup, dp, mp

3 secondary sites - role - dp and mp - clients under these sites do not get updates