Tim Sabella

Warning: Matching Processor Architecture Boot Image (0) not found

Hello, after removing the MDTBootx86 Image vom my SCCM Server i get the following error in my SMSPXE.log: What i have done:

1. Delete all Boote Image from the DP.

2. deinstall the DP from the SCCM Server

3. rename the RemoteInstall Folder ( I have two Partitions the RemoteInstall Folder was on drive D:\)

4. install the DP again on the Server ( something bevor was Stange because the WDS Service was gone after a reboot form the Server)

5. created a new MDTBoot Image, Tricker under "Data Source" the "Deploy this boot Image form..." and distributet to the DP.

But you will see in the SMSPXE.log that i get: Matching Processor Architecture Boot Image (0) not found And my distmgr.log also get some Errors after removing and reinstalling the DP.

Attached you can have a look into the files. Maybe someon can help me in this issue? Regards Tim!

distmgr.log

SMSPXE.log

Hi Tim,

A few things here. Ensure that you have an x86 and x64 boot image configured and deployed, regardless of the architecture of the OS that you wish to deploy. Secondly, ensure that the boot images for both architectures have the network drivers for the respective model that you are imaging injected.

Are you hosting DHCP on the DP, or is DHCP coming from a different server?

Thanks

Hi binarymime,

now i only have a x64 boot Image, the original from the c:\progamfiles\configurationmanager\.. Folder, distributet to the DP but i get the Errors again!

I have the DHCP form a different Server...

The Drivers are for the WinPE 4 architecture.

I don't know why it happens because i only deleted a x86 MDT Boot Image??

Thank you.