funkedup

MDT / UDI not installing applications

I have an OSD task sequence and I have inserted some MDT components to utilize UDI for changing the computer name and installing applications. I am able to change the computer name and install packages successfully using the UDI Wizard but I cannot install applications.

The task sequence fails on the 'Convert list to two digits' step, if I disable this step then the task sequence will complete but no applications will install.

I have tried creating new applications and they appear in the UDI Wizard but again nothing installs.

Any help is greatly appreciated, I can post any logs/screenshots needed.

Upon futher testing, the 'Convert list to two digits' step which calls the ZTICoalesce.wsf script seems to be causing the task sequence to fail.

If I disable this step or select 'Continue on error' the task sequence will complete successfully but without any applications installed.

I have tried recreating this step but still the same problem. Is there something within the script that needs to be set? Any guide that I've read does not mention any special steps so I'm not sure what is causing this to fail.