Jump to content


altecsole

Established Members
  • Content Count

    4
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About altecsole

  • Rank
    Newbie
  1. Nothing I've read seems to offer a fix for my issue. I've tried a few things, like adding .esd and .msu as mime types on IIS, but that's not made any difference. Also, some of the updates that people have mentioned must have been superseded because they won't install on my clients. I've posted on the Microsoft WSUS forum (https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/windowsserver/en-US/33237c84-bacf-4d80-96a0-1dd440357870/windows-10-1607-client-update-error-0x80244007-showing-webservices-ws-errors-in-windowsupdatelog?forum=winserverwsus ), so hopefully, that may offer some suggestions.
  2. Many thanks taking the time to reply, it's much appreciated. I'll go through those posts and see if I can make some progress. Cheers.
  3. We use WSUS for updates via SCCM and this works fine for Windows 7 and Server 2008/2012 clients. However, we seem to have a problem with Windows 10 1607. The Deployment Status in SCCM show Uknown - Client Check passed/Active. On the Windows 10 1607 clients the WUAHandler.log shows the following errors: OnSearchComplete - Failed to end search job. Error = 0x80244007. Scan failed with error = 0x80244007. The WindowsUpdate.log on the same clients shows lots of errors for WebServices WS error: 2017/02/28 15:32:19.3156427 1340 13284 WebServices WS error: The character valu
  4. Many thanks - I've just found out I have one of those co-workers too!
×
×
  • Create New...