Jump to content


JBudd

Established Members
  • Content Count

    6
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JBudd

  1. It seems to be an issue with my boot image. I recently upgraded my boot images they were version 10.0.17763.1 I upgraded them to version 10.0.19041.1. If I replace the new boot image with the old one the task sequence runs fine. I'm guessing my new boot images must be missing a driver??
  2. I am running into an extremely odd issue. I have several task sequences that are failing to apply image during OSD. When I check the smstslog I see the following error "Failed to run the action: Apply Operating System. Error 255" I can find no mention of error 255 anywhere on the internet. When I check the status messages for the deployment ID I see the following: "The task sequence execution engine failed executing the action (Apply Operating System) in the group (Install Operating System) with the error code 255 Action output: ... Downloading file /SMS_DP_SMSPKG$/P0100051/sccm
  3. In our environment we have 20-30 task sequences for all of our 8 schools. Each technician is assigned to 1 or 2 locations. When we fire up a PC and boot from PXE we then see the entire list of task sequences. I would like to configure SCCM to only display specific task sequences to specific users.
  4. I am looking for a way to mass deploy my task sequences. I have built about 30-35 task sequences for my various buildings and departments, now I need to deploy them so that all desktops have access. Normally I would deploy to the unknown computers collection and a Windows 7 only collection that I made, but that requires me to go through the deployment wizard twice per task sequence. With 30 to 35 TS's this will be quite time consuming. I am not able to shift click multiple TS's to deploy, so I am wondering id there is a script or another tool I can use to make the deployments. Thanks
  5. Hello all, I recently upgraded my SCCM 2012 R2 SP1 server to the current branch. I started with 1511 and then ran the updates to get it to 1606. I wanted to create a device collection with all of the clients that needed to be upgraded. I fired up the creation wizzard and set my query up, when I click the finish button I get an error saying: "Error: The SMS Provider reported an error. General • Collection Name: test • Comment: When I look at the SMSProv.log I see the following errors: *** [42000][6522][Microsoft] [sql Server]A .NET Framework error occurred during execution of user
×
×
  • Create New...