We are running SCCM 2012 SP2 and planning to move the complete infra to Azure (Cloud) to manage application and Patching deployments on-premises systems (6000 Systems ) at more than 12 locations.
1. Looking for your experience and guidance about running the production SCCM Infra in Azure to manage on-premises Machines.
3. Is on-premises SCCM 2012 SP2 supported to move on Cloud or which only latest CB version supports for this scenario.
4. Did Microsoft SCCM 2012 SP2 infra supported to move exiting infra in could for supporting on-premises machines.
5. Security point of views. Is it secure Azure based SCCM infra manage on-premises systems for deployments.
6. Costing / Network bandwidth point of view... Is it more costly to manage on-premises systems from Azure based SCCM infra
I did research on google but there is clarity also unable to find any official document regarding Azure support for SCCM 2012.
Currently i have stand alone SCCM infra running with 1 PRI ,6 Secondary & 12 DP.
Thanks in advance for your valuable information..