MagnumVP

Deployed Software/Updates are NOT Deployable

I have setup Software Updates to occur following Patch Tuesday and along the lines of what this site has recommended.

I noticed that when a workstation gets updates from the SCCM12 machine it shows there is "No New Updates". However, when I check for updates online (against MS Servers) there is a gambit of updates that are not being deployed.

I looked at the logs and everything seemed to be deployed to the workstations as expected. However when I did a comparison of what needed to be installed vs what was deployed within SCCM I noticed that ALL of the software that wasn't being pushed out is "Not Deployable".

Is there a reason for this? If so, then how can I deploy the update if it's not deployable?

post-18089-0-21019600-1402512199_thumb.jpg

It seems as if the Severity for the patch distributed by MS is set to None only within SCCM. This causes an issues since I'm only searching for "CRitcal", "Moderate" and "Important"

However, when you perform Windows Update via online, it's set to "Important". I could change the criteria to include "None" but that would pull down A LOT of data.

post-18089-0-38465500-1402517957_thumb.jpg

It's actually 64 updates since February Patch's Tuesday.

I'm going to go through the process again and make sure I didn't forget something. The Step-By-Steps here are helpful (screens are a bit different in R2 CU1) but it gets the job done.

Thanks for the assistance.