Bram

Deployed applications not being installed/showing up on a client

This is very weird. I have one laptop which doesn't show available software in the Software Center although it's in the same device collection as all our other devices.

The device shows up with a heartbeat as 'active' in the SCCM console. I tried repairing the client software but that didn't help.

When using Client Center for CM, under Software Distribution -> Applications. All the available/deployed applications show up but they have no status. (screenshot below)

I can right-click each of them and select install which correctly installs the application. The software then also shows up in the Software Center under 'installed software' so there is no issue with our distribution points.

Anyone seen this issue before?

wF8Nez3.png

Hi Peter,

I didn't seem to help. Afterwards the Software Center is empty, also the installed application list which was populated before by manually clicking 'install' in the Client Center is empty.

When now clicking 'install', they're added again to the installed list.

You could have waited for the application deployment and evaluation cycle to run or force it to run manully. That would also update the status in the Software Center.

Did you delete the c:\windows\ccm Folder after uninstalling the client? This way you will get rid of corrupted local databases.

Also check the ciagent.log for any errors.