SM17

OSD - Build and Capture - Not Installing agent and not creating WIM file

Hey all,

During my testing and first ever use of SCCM.

Yesterday i set up, distributed and deployed a Build and Capture for Win 10 Preview 10030 with Office 2013 installed aswell.

Created my task sequence and off i went to PXE boot a test machine.

Everything goes well - it installs Windows - reboots - gets devices ready - then goes back into the SCCM screen where it starts to download the Configuration Manager Client Agent.

However it gets to "Installing Configuration Manager Client Agent" , sits there for a minute or so without the progress bar moving and then just boots into Windows 10 "Getting things ready"

When the desktop comes up there is no agent installed, no Office 2013 installed and no ccm directories to check any log files.

Because it hant completed the build stage it doesnt even go to the capture stage so i dont get a WIM image created and saved to the specified directory on the SCCM box either.

Ive checked the package for the Configuration Manager Client Package and its successfully been distributed.

Under Packages is a folder called "Configuration Manager Updates" and in there are CU5 updates for server update, console update, x64 client upadate and x86 client update - all with a Content Status of Success.

The site server was upgraded from 2012R2 release to the CU5 update if this makes any difference?

Anybody help me work out whats going on here please?

Thanks in advance

I have 1 single DP so both should be distributed to it.

I did notice though during the Task Sequence setup that the sysprep bit wasnt greyed out and i have to choose the config manager package.

Its at this point its failing so is something up with the config manager package would you think?