zchandler

Facing 2 issues with SCCM not sure if related

First and foremost I am rather new to SCCM so be gentle :)

So the first issue I am running int o is when I go to delete a deployment (My collection --> Deployments tab --> and click on the specific deployment) I am unable to right click and delete. The page just sits there like it is loading and never does anything.

My second issue and honestly I do not know if it is related is I look in the Application logs and see a WMI error. See below. I am in all honesty not sure where to even start with this.

"Event filter with query "SELECT * FROM __InstanceOperationEvent WHERE TargetInstance ISA "ccm_siteassignment"" could not be reactivated in namespace "//./ROOT/CCM/Policy/Machine" because of error 0x80041010. Events cannot be delivered through this filter until the problem is corrected."

Any help/guidance would be greatly appreciated!

SCCM R2 SP1

At least your first issue sounds like it's still busy loading within the console. Please check your SmsAdminUI.log and Smsprov.log for more information.

When I look at the Smsprov.log i get the following error message when I click on the "Deployment" tab.

SCCM.png