JuhaK

Windows 10 deployment for Hyper-V VM problem (just a moment-window)

Question

Hi,

I've got a problem with Win10 deployment when pxe booting Gen1 VM in HyperV. I've got basic MDT task sequence (as basic as it can be when creating new TS with Create new MDT TS <= Everything else is left as is except added install.iso from original install media (didn't do Build and capture even).. Installation went fine (no ts errors) and when clicking all Accept EULA and disabled all telemetry settings etc, and my VM is now rolling "just a moment" -windows...it has been there 30min or so already.

Before I had same situation with modified TS. Had modified .iso done by build and capture TS (with Updates and redistributables), few other settings like join AD and few applications and packages. There was same damn thing, this morning I ran deployment TS and now that VM machine has been in "just a moment" -window about 3 hours.

Both VM machines are Gen1 (Gen2 doesn't work for me in this customer enviroment). Hyper-V is installed on Server 2012 R2 Standard.

SCCM is 2012R2 SP1 CU1 with new ADK and MDT2013U1..

I have used custom unattened.xml file with both install (UI languages and custom local admin settings included).

I have no idea how to proceed.. Need to create win10 deployment but can't test it with VM..

Need help, please!

Thank you!

BR,

Juha

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet