bowlen

Setup of USMT through SCCM

Hi Guys,

I was just wondering whether anyone knows of any guides or could write up a guide to get USMT working through a Task Sequence for OSD? I've tried a few times following videos from CBT Nuggets etc, but it doesn't seem to work perfectly, so I'm obviously missing something (refer to other threads I've made about USMT issues).

Just wondering whether there is anything out there which has a step-by-step guide or something like that for ensuring USMT works well with OSD?

Basic USMT is very straight forward, especially when using the default task sequence steps in combination with the SMP. You might get more and or better help if you can provide a specific scenario that you're looking for, including the problems that you've run in to.

Basic USMT is very straight forward, especially when using the default task sequence steps in combination with the SMP. You might get more and or better help if you can provide a specific scenario that you're looking for, including the problems that you've run in to.

This would be the specific issue that I am having.

http://www.windows-noob.com/forums/topic/13253-usmt-doesnt-seem-to-be-working/