emmathews83

Replication Failed to secondary site and SQL Server Broker login is missing

Hello everyone,

I have ran into an issue after upgrading to the 1511 version of SCCM 2012.

We currently have 22 secondary sites and one primary site in our SCCM setup.

Recently we had one of the secondary sites link state failed.

I ran Replication Link Analyzer and got the below message which is weird because it's saying that the SQL Server Broker Login is missing for all the sites that are showing up and running except for the one that is currently in a failed state. (See attached SQLBrokerError.png)

I tried to run the Recreate SQL Server Broker Login but of course that doesn't seem to be working.

So I guess what i'm asking for is does anyone have any ideals on how to help me fix the broken replication for the one secondary site and how can I recreate the SQL Server Broker login?

Thank you,

Erik

post-6472-0-94213400-1455039881.png

I can't provide a fix for this, but just wanted to confirm that we're seeing the same since upgrading ConfigMgr 1511... SQL Server Broker Login missing for all sites and the recreate action doesn't do anything. Everything else appears to be working with the exception of not being able to see any Site Status or Component Status messages from any of our Secondary Sites

I can't provide a fix for this, but just wanted to confirm that we're seeing the same since upgrading ConfigMgr 1511... SQL Server Broker Login missing for all sites and the recreate action doesn't do anything. Everything else appears to be working with the exception of not being able to see any Site Status or Component Status messages from any of our Secondary Sites

Hello Skoal,

Sorry for the late response, yes this happened after we upgraded to 1511. I haven't had a chance lately to dig into it, but if you have found a resolution I would love to hear it.

Thank you,

Erik