TronixS

Windows 7 und WINPE

Question

Hi,

i am trying do Deploy Windows 7 and the Forum with the pinned Help are wonderful but i have a Problem.

I don´t know how i can use a winpe for W7.

Our Server is a Windows 2008 with SCCM 2007 SP2 and normaly deploy of vista get fine but not w7.

What must i do to import the right Window 7 PE with the right Driver?

I try to deploy W7 as Installation and a WINPE is Loading, when i press F8 in the WINPE i see that i have a correct IP ADRESS and DNS but a few Seconds later comes a reboot and the TFTP is aborted and will localy boot but there is nothing and it cames the error 0xc0000001.

So i try to update the default BOOTIMAGE with actualy Windows 7 Driver for Intel/HP but there comes a error that this are wrong Drivers.

Please, can anyone help me or give me a little documentation.

thank you well and with best regards.

André

2 answers to this question

Okay, i think that not the Bootimages is my Problem, now i have the right one so i think 7600.18635 or so.

The Winpe is loading and i see the IP with ipconfig but the there would not created a system partition and no formatting, i try this on an VM and local machine.

Anyone a Idea???