kudos

Unable to connect WMI

Question

Hi all,

I've got this problem in my sccm server , I'm using SCCM 2007 R2 running above windows 2008

this error I got when trying to push the client :

---> Unable to connect to WMI ® on remote machine "CRP-WRKSTS-130", error = 0x8004100e. SMS_CLIENT_CONFIG_MANAGER

can somebody help this problem, thx.. :)

2 answers to this question

disable the firewall and verify what user accounts being used for the client push, also see > http://www.myitforum.com/forums/m_192852/printable.htm

also, please do not pm me or email me to tell me about posts made, i am well aware of posts on the site but unfortunately due to work and other issues do not respond directly to emails unless I have requested you to do so

cheers

niall

disable the firewall and verify what user accounts being used for the client push, also see > http://www.myitforum.com/forums/m_192852/printable.htm

also, please do not pm me or email me to tell me about posts made, i am well aware of posts on the site but unfortunately due to work and other issues do not respond directly to emails unless I have requested you to do so

cheers

niall

ok, I will check the firewall , the accounts I was used is member of domain admins.

sorry to bother u, I will update soon.

one more question, at the site sytem, the user don't recognize the site code, are they definetly working an environment of a workgroup?