lololo

Task Sequence, issue update drivers after updating the windows build

Hello,

I have to use a vbs script to update windows drivers (it's an old script with lots of reminiscences that I'm migrating to sccm later).

So I use a task sequence to do the job.

When I migrate windows 7 to windows 10, the vbs works perfectly because it is in this mode:

https://ibb.co/1LtMyCC

When I make a windows 10 build update, the driver update starts in another phase (while it is in the same place in the task sequence):

https://ibb.co/Pxv59qC

in this phase all the drivers do not install well!

Errors

System Default Settings for Windows 10 (SP84528.CVA): Problem encountered when launching the install command. Command line was (cmd.exe /c ""Setup.exe" /s /v/qn") which returned (Assuming Failure (Return code = 0x643))

HP Hotkey Support (SP85458.CVA): Problem encountered when launching the install command. Command line was (cmd.exe /c ""setup.exe" /s /v"/qn /lv %ProgramData%\Hotkey_setup.log REBOOT=REALLYSUPPRESS"") which returned (A fatal error occurred during installation. (Return code=0x643))

HP Collaboration Keyboard Software (SP88585.CVA): Problem encountered when launching the install command. Command line was (cmd.exe /c ""setup.exe" /silent /debuglog"%ProgramData%\HPCK.log"") which returned (A fatal error occurred during installation. (Return code=0x643))

Intel Serial IO Driver (SP91891.CVA): Problem encountered when launching the install command. Command line was (cmd.exe /c ""SetupSerialIO.exe" -s -overwrite -report C:\System.sav\logs") which returned (Assuming Failure (Return code = 0x643))

Intel Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework Driver (SP91894.CVA): Problem encountered when launching the install command. Command line was (cmd.exe /c ""setup.exe" -s") which returned (Assuming Failure (Return code = 0xA))

Utilitaire d'installation du jeu de puces Intel(R) (SP92314.CVA): Problem encountered when launching the install command. Command line was (cmd.exe /c ""setupChipset.exe" -s -norestart -log C:\System.sav\logs\IntelChipset.log") which returned (Assuming Failure (Return code = 0x643))

Intel Management Engine Components Driver (SP93335.CVA): Problem encountered when launching the install command. Command line was (cmd.exe /c ""SetupME.exe" -s -overwrite -report c:\programdata\hp\logs") which returned (The system does not meet the minimum requirement of this driver (Return code=0x643))

Intel Video Driver and Control Panel (SP94579.CVA): Problem encountered when launching the install command. Command line was (cmd.exe /c ""igxpin.exe" -s -overwrite -nosc") which returned (Assuming Failure (Return code = 0xA))

Conexant HD Audio Driver 2017/2018 (SP95015.CVA): Failed to terminate in a timely manner. Command line was (cmd.exe /c ""Setup.exe" -s -l:C:\CNXTHDASup.log -RCSF")

>

Is there a way to wait for the OS to finish booting before running the drivers.

Thansk for your help

(and sorry for my bad english ;-))