Jump to content

  • 0

SCEP Clients not updating as required


Hi all,

My endpoint protection clients aren't updating. I noticed it happening this last month.

Most clients are 2 to 7 days outdated.

They are receiving the correct policy.

I'm on SCCM 2203 as of today.

Attached 2 images of log files from different clients.



Edited by Joe13
Added images

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

I managed to solve this the wrong way by opening the GPO for updates to check for other products and from other sources. It refused to use my SCCM server even though those sources only specify configuration manager.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.