bvanbeekadm

Sccm servers keep processing same package

Question

All,

About half of my servers are showing some pretty strange behavior.

They do still work, transfer packages and generate logs, they also do not report any errors, but are just processing the same things over and over again.

I included a screenshot of the log of one server.

If somebody has any idea why this happens, or how to resolve it, please speak up.

post-4996-12898298132631_thumb.jpg

4 answers to this question

All,

About half of my servers are showing some pretty strange behavior.

They do still work, transfer packages and generate logs, they also do not report any errors, but are just processing the same things over and over again.

I included a screenshot of the log of one server.

If somebody has any idea why this happens, or how to resolve it, please speak up.

Check the package schedule(right click on package-->data source) how it is configured ?

also ensure,if some one Updated the package either by rightclick -->update pckage or modifying the source contents etc?

Check the package schedule(right click on package-->data source) how it is configured ?

also ensure,if some one Updated the package either by rightclick -->update pckage or modifying the source contents etc?

Nothing special configured and that particular package has not been updated since it's creation.

post-4996-12898403080107_thumb.jpg

Just delete the package from the Distribution Point and re-distribute it.

I am facing the same problem. Package keep updating wintout giving any erros but it doesnot complete. I deleted the package from DP and updated it again, but again it is showing same behaviour. Please suggest solution for this.