rokkitt

Unable to run TS since DP migration

Question

Hi,

We recently migrated our DP and PXE service point, prior to this all was working well. Now however when I attempt to deploy a new package/TS I receive multiple errors in the SMSTS.log (attached).

Initially it seems that it is unable to access the share - confirmed permissions are correct on the file shares and the correct network access account is in use.

Hope someone on here can point me in the right direction.

Regards

Rokkitt

smsts.log

2 answers to this question

Hi,

The path is correct and the file is accessible - we have used \\epwh.ad\EPWORTH\Replicated Data\SoftDist\ for all of our application deployment in the past without any problem. Other applications are called in the same way from the same location and continue to work successfully. I am suspicious that there is a problem since the migration as this is the first application I have attempted to deploy since.

I have checked the certificate for the new deployment server and confirmed permissions are set correctly.

The following errors are new since the migration:

found non-active policy: {ccfb0a4b-5905-4d88-bbf4-7114bcdbb29b}

found empty policy xml: {b416f7a7-2542-4e63-8396-34d4ab28b634} - several of these errors.

No CA root certs

Error getting system isolation info. Code 8027000C

Remediation failed. Code 8027000C

Remediation failed with error code 8027000C

I was hoping this would resolve itself over the weekend...;( - I will continue to scour google for an answer.