Adminoob

Build and Capture + Audit Mode

Hello,

I have a build and capture TS that works great for creating my thin-image, however, I would like to somehow interrupt the build and capture at some point and force it to boot into audit mode so I can install some apps that cannot be repackaged or otherwise scripted. Can this be done?

Thanks!

Hi,

The easiest way would be to remove the capture step from the TS and capture the image using the Capture Media instead, then you can install the software and make the changes you need..

Regards,

Jörgen

Hi,

The easiest way would be to remove the capture step from the TS and capture the image using the Capture Media instead, then you can install the software and make the changes you need..

Regards,

Jörgen

Thanks Jorgen (a bit late, sorry!)

I did manage to simply add an unattend.xml to the B&C TS, and this worked fine, but I found out the hard way that you MUST remove that file prior to running the capture process, otherwise it just continues to boot into audit mode (the sysprep process should remove that file, but it doesn't , not sure why that is.)

T