Stephensr

Additional Language Pack…. W7 X64 Enterprise

Question

Additional Language Pack….

I’m deploying W7 X64 Enterprise using SCCM 2007 with MDT Integrated (zero’ish touch), no problem there at all…

Standard setup en-GB throughout however a requirement has arisen to include the zh-CN (Simplified Chinese) Language Pack for one of our regions. en-GB is to remain the standard but zh-CN needs to installed as an option for the users in that region.

The language pack installs great apart from one annoying thing and that is the language option screen in OOBE, the damn thing keeps appearing and it’s driving me nuts! Please see attached file..

I am using our standard unattend file which is minimal and is attached...

I have tried the following:

• Added the International Core (language settings) to the unattend at the Specialize pass – the Prompt Still appears.
  • Removed the Specialize pass from the unattend – the Prompt Still appears.
  • Added Shell Setup and set OOBE to skip machine and user setup – the Prompt still appears.
  • Changed the package source location to be local directory (I read this on this post) – the Prompt Still appears.

Have I missed something glaringly obvious..?

Any ideas would be greatly received..

Thanks in advance.

Rich.

post-9419-0-43675400-1359460516_thumb.png

post-9419-0-97343900-1359460524_thumb.png

1 answer to this question