BzowK

Auto Site-Wide Push On / Not Working on Any Secondary Site

Good Afternoon All -

I'm helping repair a fairly new 2012 SP1 CU1 environment which has ~50 secondary site servers - one per remote location. After setting them all up, it was time to deploy clients. I have set about 7 of them to enable site-wide client push to servers, workstations, and CM servers, but it's not working on any of them!

I just looked at each of their Client Install properties and verified everything was selected, an account (which had local admin rights on each computer) was specified to use, and that in Installation properties the SMSSITECODE was that of the Primary server.

I checked ccm.log on some of the secondary servers and only found that the following lines appeared every 30 minutes or so...

post-9090-0-56083900-1372798532_thumb.png

Any ideas on why this isn't working? Must the option be on for the Parent / CAS server?

Thanks!

P.S. - If it makes any difference, I just found out that most of the clients already have an older 2007 client installed which will not be used anymore.