P3nnyw1se

Application detection? I don't understand it

Hi first let me explain the scenario

Case:
I wanted a small program gone from something like 150 computers.

so from an MSI file I created an application and deployed it as an uninstallment.
It automatically added something like this as uninstallment command
msiexec /x program {111111111111111111111} /q

It worked perfectly.. uninstalled from all turned on computers

My Stupidity: an old GPO that I had forgotten about pushed the very same application back to 30-40 of the computers whenever they would reboot
I disabled this GPO.. but at the time probably 30 computers had already booted and had the program re-installed again.

Issue: Now monitoring keeps telling me these 30 computers who had the program re-installed.
In fact are still 'Already Compliant', or as I understand it, the program is already uninstalled. But it isn't.
My Client settings are set to update Computer Policies every 15th minute, but its been a few hours now.

This is where I get lost, as long as the uninstallment deployment is active.
It was my impression that SCCM2012 would take notice at some point that the program had been reinstalled and as result
uninstall it.
Did I misunderstand the functionality?. is it not an 'active' deployment? does it just push it once, like a package

and then doesn't pay attention to what happens afterwards.

If so, can I do it the way I want it? and how?