matteu

repair client inactive / broken

Hi,

I will try to explain my problem in english but I m french.

I use 2012R2 CU4 and when I go to monitor -> client operation

I can see I have 1 client safe but no integrated and 19 client inactives or without client installed.

My 1 client is OK for me, I can have remote access, it download upladed ... I don't understand how to repair it now. I have on the right side : Client Provider WMI with a red cross. I already repair WMI and now if I do wmimgmt and remote connexion to this computer, I can see information.

My other clients, I don't know what I have to do. Some one are really inactives because they are not in the DNS so it's normal. What will happen when they will reconnect ? They will become active automaticly ?

For the other, I take one, repair WMI + reinstall client but same result... I can take remote access to it, I don't understand why the console say me there is a problem.

How can I diagnostic and solve this issue please ?

Thank you