Jump to content


cwhitmore

Established Members
  • Content Count

    6
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About cwhitmore

  • Rank
    Newbie
  1. We're running SCCM 2012 R2 and deploying Windows 7 Enterprise 64-bit on Dell Latitude E74xx series laptops. My task sequence works great for Legacy BIOS settings, but I want to use UEFI. When I boot the laptop and use the UEFI stack for PXE boot it cycles through the TS, but after it reboots to complete the TS it locks up on starting Windows screen. I've attached a screen shot of the UEFI partition step in my TS. What do I need to do to get this working?
  2. This fixed my issue. https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/ce0d9c03-7f04-40d8-9447-7856c1b830a7/sccm-2012-client-issue
  3. I have a Win7 Enterprise 64-bit client that has a corrupted install of the SCCM 2012 R2 client. I've tried forcing an install from the SCCM server and manually install the client from the c:\windows\ccmsetup folder on the client machine. (I ran ccmsetup.exe /uninstall before manual install.) You'll notice in the logs that it intially creates the c:\windows\CCM folder then removed it during the install process. I've attached the ccmsetup.log and client.msi.log. client.msi.log ccmsetup.log
  4. I didn't want to spend anymore time on this so I created an image with the EXE program installed.
  5. AppDiscovery attached. You'll also notice I wasn't able to install Lync 2013 either. I also tried /silent, but didn't make a difference. AppDiscovery.log
  6. I'd like to make available the Real Player (called Real Player Cloud now.) I've manually setup the application since it's an EXE install with just "setup.exe" no switches and just "setup.exe /uninstall" for the uninstall portion. When I try to run the app from System Center on a Windows 7 desktop (logged in as a local admin), it prompts for whether I want it to install a desktop icon, etc... then it fails with: "The software change returned error code 0x87D00324 (-2016410844)" I've googled it and one of the suggestions was the change the method of determining if it was installed. I cha
×
×
  • Create New...